Exodus 13:15 (GNB)
When the king of Egypt was stubborn and refused to let us go, the LORD killed every first-born male in the land of Egypt, both human and animal. That is why we sacrifice every first-born male animal to the LORD, but buy back our first-born sons.
Click here to read more!
The goal of the Prince of Peace children, youth and family ministry is to gather non-Christian & Christian youth of all ages to help them Grow in God's Word and their faith, to discover their gifts, Give themselves in service, and Go out and Glorify God with their life.
Prince of Peace is committed to providing loving, fun Sunday School for our children so that they may learn about God's love. Sunday School is offered for all children, age 3 and above. The Sunday School hour is filled with Bible lessons, music, crafts and making new friends in Christ.
Special Activities Throughout the Year
- Christmas Program
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Mission Based Offerings
- Family Nights
Jr./Sr. High Youth Ministry
POP Youth exist to reach the lost, exalt Christ, and to create disciples by setting our souls on fire through fellowship, worship, and service for Jesus.
- Youth Sunday School - Sundays 9:45-10:45am
- Youth Group Outings
- Confirmation Classes for grades 5-8
- Missionary & Service Opportunities
- Summer Camp - LVR (Colorado)
- H.S. Bible Study Group - Each Sunday from 6:30-8pm
- Mentoring opportunities - VBS Team Leaders or VBS Crew Leader
- National Youth Gathering, District Youth Gathering - opportunities to grow & ignite our faith with our youth from Kansas & across the United States
- Friendly & Fun group to be a part of
- Training ground to Glorify & Serve God